FRANCO’S MANDEVILLE UPDATES!
NEW APP / NEW ONLINE PORTAL!
There is a new online portal but you must have your email on file. Go to our homepage, hit the Access my Account button to enter your name and email. You will be emailed the login link to verify your membership (emergency contact, liability waiver, cell phone and password). If it shows you have no email on file or there is more than 1 account with your email – please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so we may fix your account and re-send you the link. Our app is also available to download from the app store after you have created your online credentials.
WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC STATE MANDATE
Effective now and until further notice in accordance with the Louisiana Governor’s Office & the St. Tammany Parish President’s office, all staff, members and guests MUST wear a face mask in public per State of Louisiana’s Proclamation, along with the club operating at 50% occupancy in Phase 2.
- Wear a face mask while visiting Franco’s, you must have a mask on to check in
- Physical distance yourself at least 6′ feet apart please, SLOW THE PACE, GIVE THEM SPACE!
- IF you can maintain 6’+ you may remove your face mask in the weight room, on your cardio machine or in class when exercising vigorously.
- Please have your face mask on when walking around the club and moving from one area to the next
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Wipe down everything you touch, before and after
- Face masks available for purchase at the Front Desk
- Most importantly, stay home if you feel ill
Thank you in advance for understanding and for helping Franco’s be a part of the solution!